Tut 4 You Tag 4 Me: Good Egg


Ah, I've had a busy week! I have lots to show you. I'll start with this Easter tag I did called Good Egg.

This was a Tag Challenge. They post a tag they want someone to make, you try to do your interpretation of it (without necessarily buying the tube or the kit). Then you post a tutorial you would like someone else to try.

I wasn't going to buy this kit. (I don't care for it). And I had a bunny tube I could easily use. So I dug through my scrap cache and found lots of elements to use. I also used an old template I used before, and duplicated it horizontally and then vertically for the background. I color altered the elements, and did the "fit text to curve" technique, using a pair of lips I found in my preset shapes, LOL! (Hey, it worked!) That gave me the odd crooked text look I was after.

Gotta say, for a tutorial I wasn't crazy about, I sure learned a lot, LOL! The text was challenging all the way around. I didn't really like the design when I was done, but I got a lot of good responses to it from my friends, mostly because they liked the saying. I was a bit disappointed that the tut didn't show you how to create that word art, but I made do.



Tutorial Used: http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/GoodEgg.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!