Sparkling Love



Tried something a little different on this tutorial. It's not the typical style I normally go for, but it caught my eye. I kept finding myself going back to this design, so I had to give it a go. I just really like this image. I didn't get to creative with it, because I liked it just as it is. I might play with these ideas again.

I tried the constellation feature in Xenofex. Geez, I love that plugin! I didn't realize it could do this. I would have liked to have done that on some other designs.

There was something about the fonts I liked too. I liked the contrast of the grungy font behind the pretty script. And the black vs red contrast, too. Very appealing to me.

I learned a new technique, too! This tut called for using a greyscale version of the main image, and using MM copies plug in, set to wallpaper. Cool! On top of that, the wallpaper image then was used for the mask! I liked that very much. That may get used again somewhere.

A fairly simple tut, but full of fun and educational techniques!



Tutorial Used: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/sparklinglove.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!