Tutorial Challenge: Me & My Girls



This tutorial was kind of disappointing to me. It used templates, which I'm fining more and more frequently. It's starting to feel like cheating, in a way. This was a fairly simple layout, and it seems like we should have been able to do it without the huge amount of help the template provided. Even the animation was simple. Oh well. That's okay. I played with styles outside of my normal range, so that's a good stretch. I changed the word art on this tut. Something about the phrase "Me & My Girls" that didn't seem to fit me. It either felt like a gang, or like a brothel, LOL! Either way, I wasn't feeling the love with the word art. So I returned to the Cyndi Lauper phrase. Yeah, I realize I've used it before. But I do like the song. I guess I'm dating myself, LOL.

This tutorial was for a voting challenge. I don't think I have much of a chance in this one. That's okay. I don't participate to win. I participate to share. And to challenge myself. Winning is not that big of a deal to me. Unless of course, I win, LOL! That does feel oool. But that's just icing on the cake.



Tutorials Used: http://sites.google.com/site/littlemamadeespsptuts/me-and-my-girls


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!