Luck O The Irish


Again playing around with the new Xenofex 2. This time, working with the Constellation feature, as well as the Bling Bling feature. I like this. And I've been teasing DH that he's the only husband in town that gets St. Patrick's Day valentines, and he's not even Irish, ROFL! (I am Irish.)

I still haven't found a St. Patrick's Day kit that I'm thrilled with. I want darker colors, for one. (I had to darken this one up a bit before I was happy with the color.) I also want elements that have a more Celtic flair, with some knots and such. I don't see much of that. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for, but I know I haven't quite hit it. Still, this kit IS cute, and I do like what I can do with it, it just isn't what I envision in my head when I think of this holiday. Maybe I'll just have to learn to make what I want. Oooo, now that would be a bummer, wouldn't it? Having to learn some more techniques, and spending more time playing with my PSP. Shoot. What a drag. bwahahahahahahahah!!



Tutorial Used: http://www.bluedreamdesigns.co.uk/luck_o_the_irish_tutorial.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!