Intwined




I was having so much fun with making tags in the tag exchange, that I just kept going. Someone requested the tag Intwined. She said she like the color, but wanted a tube that wasn't so sexy. I found a couple tubes that would work, both with less revealing outfits, and both containing shades of red or redish pink. So I made them both. I wasn't sure which one I liked better, so I gave her both and let her pick which one she wanted to use. One leaned more toward red, the other seemed more pink. I thought they both came out kinda neat.

I thought it was particularly interesting how the same tag takes on a completely different look and feel with a different pin up.



Tutorial Used: http://crazedcreationz.co.uk/tuts/Intwined.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!