Happy Birthday to me....

I have been celebrating my birthday this weekend, and I'm looking forward to the next year. DH got me a new computer, so I can't wait to set it up and get going. But that might be a bit tricky, with all my files. I must do a back up first, and those are so endless. Not something I look forward to. Maybe I'll get to it yet tonight, but I highly doubt it.

With this birthday stuff going on, it's gotten me thinking about the past year, and the year to come. Last year, well, it sucked, to be honest with you. I'm hoping for a far brighter year this year.

You're probably wondering what I've been up to lately. Well, I got so far behind last year after four of my family members passed away within a six month period. I've continued to play with PSP - that's been a huge stress reliever. But I didn't have the brain power or the energy to blog much about it all. I've gone through and tried to update this blog, to include the images I've made. I know, it was a cheater's way of posting, but I did want you to see the progression of my work. I do think I've gotten quite a bit more skilled in the past year. Sadly, I didn't have the time or the energy to comment on things as I went along. I will try to do better.

I've also taken up a new challenge: Incredimail 2 Stationery. I'll be referring to Incredimail as IM or IM2 in my posts. I hooked up with a really cool online group that offers classes in making stationery, or "stats." I want to update you on what I've been doing with that, and offer those created stats that I make in my lessons to be downloaded here. I am loving this work, and I'd like to share it with you.

I am also determined to learn PSE (Photoshop Elements) as well. I have the software, and have never taken a stab at it. It's time I made the effort. I hope to play with that after I finish my IM lessons. That will take me quite a while.

I also have to figure out how to show you previews of my stats. I'll work on that.

It's late and I'm tired, so I'll end this for now, but I'll try to be better at writing.

Hugs,

Mindless Scrap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!