Within



This tut drove me NUTS! LOL! I couldn't seem to get the stripes moving across the image. They kept fanning out from the center. I even went so far as to seek help from one of the boards I belong to. They figured out that if you follow the tut, you will not necessarily get the same effect that the sample shows. So it wasn't just me. They also suggested playing with the settings on the soft vignette. That was a big help. And incredibly validating, because I had assumed it was my error, when in fact none of the people who tried to assist me were able to get the desired look. Phew.

I finally got it to look the way I wanted to. And I do like this tag. It's hypnotic in a way. And that tube is a big favorite of mine. Now that I've got the gist of what's going on with the soft vignette, I believe I will use that plugin again. I like adding Constellation effects to it as well. Interesting look, when it works.


Tutorial Used: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/within.htm

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!