Tulips 2



This was a pretty design, I thought. It was frustrating to work on, because I could only use a demo of the plugin, which didn't seem to match up to the instruction in the tut. I suspect the tut was written before the plugin went PTU or something, and it was more simplified. Perhaps I'm wrong on that assumption, but that's the feeling I got. I had to fiddle with it to get it the way I wanted, and it was tiring.

While I was proud of the finished result, for some reason I found this tut to be a let down, and was glad to be done with it. I guess my frustration with the plug in bothered me more than I thought. I don't think that's the fault of the tut writer. So don't go by my negativity and give the tut a try for yourself. I love the other tuts I've done by this writer. All very excellent.



Tutorial Used: http://www.artistrypsp.com/Jemima/Tutorials/2005/TU/tu1v8.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!