Trick Or Treat



This was a rather fun tut to do. I liked the pool shadow plugin, and the way the mask was handled. I added the animation. I tried to add smoke too. It looked cool before I ran the animation, and it blended well with the smoke already on the tube. However, once the animation ran, the mask started to jump. I couldn't seem to get it to work right, so I gave up. I guess the movement, along with the dissolve feature I added to the mask, just don't go well together. Oh, and I changed the word art a little. I just took out the "smell my feet, give me something good to eat." It didn't seem to go with the look of the tube at all. I would have liked to add a little more movement or something, but perhaps I would have overdone it. (Who me? Would I do that?) heh heh



Tutorial Used: http://horseplayspasturetutorials.blogspot.com/2009/09/trick-or-treat.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!