A Rose is a Rose



This tut was a dud for me. Almost everything was done for you, so all you had to do was layer. Yawn. So I (of course) added some animation. It only livened it up slightly for me. It would be a good beginner tut, since there is nothing complicated at all. It would have been better if we were taken step by step through making the word art, or something. Anything. Layering is just too simplified.

I don't know if I chose the correct tube. I liked this one, but I guess I overdid the red a bit, lol. Oh well. I suspect Dh will like it. (By the way, it looks better if you click on it, and you can see it full size).


Tutorial Used: http://www.insatiabledreams.net/AngelTown/html/aroseisarose.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!