Puzzled Topper



Hmm. I used the season forum topper and played with it to create my own. Somewhere along the way, I pretty much killed all the things I liked about the topper, lol. The look is not what I was going for. There should have been more colors, and more contrast. I didn't like how the puzzle font came out. I didn't like the blue against the pink.

Rats.

I did use the topper, however. It will definitely have to be changed, but it was an okay change for now. It was a step in the right direction, including puzzle pieces and photos, but it is not aesthetically pleasing to me. I'll keep working on that. I already have some ideas, and expect I'll go back to the original concept of using more of a focus on contrasting colors.

Keep in mind, I'm still learning here.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!