Pumpkin



This was very simple, but an interesting effect. Kind reminded me of vexel, where you reduce the opacity of a layer so you can see a layer underneath to emphasize it. In this case, I erased an opaque overlay, where in vexel I was applying an overlay. Interesting. I liked the looks of this. I guess because of the imperfections of the pumpkin. And I loved how this font looked with it! I just stumbled across it when I was trying several fonts to see if one looked better. This one jumped out at me the second I saw it. It reminded me of the curlicues at the corners of the mask on this.



Tutorial Used: http://www.artistrypsp.com/Jemima/Tutorials/Thanks/PM/pm1v8.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!