Pumpkin Patch



I found the mask portion of this tut a little confusing, but finally figured out what was intended. I have to keep reminding myself there is more than one way to apply a mask, lol. This tube by Zindy, and I adore it. I added the animation to the lightning (it wasn't called for in the tut), and I haven't decided yet if I like it. I also did it as a static image without the lightning at all, and I may use that instead, I don't know. I sort of like the lightning and I sort of don't.

You'll probably see this tube again. It's currently my favorite Halloween tube. :)



Tutorial Used: http://designsbyirishlass.blogspot.com/2009/09/at-pumpkin-patch.html



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!