Jack



I loved working on this. I created the background by taking a small square of the tube and doing a seamless tile of it. I wasn't quite satisfied with it, so I added the sphere. Then I created the frame and added the golden elements. I varied from the tut a bit. I didn't have the jiggle plugin, so I tried a few things. I wasn't happy with any of it. So I finally just added some constellation effect, and I liked the look of that. I was rather pleased with how it all turned out. And I just love that tube of Jack. That's by Psyco Jimi, and I'm simply mesmerized by it. I found that quote and thought it complimented the expression well. I sent the tag to the artist. :)




Frame tutorial used: http://www.geocities.com/bubbles2u_97/tuts/jiggleframe.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!