Going Batty



You can't tell I love Halloween, can you? ;)

I messed with the colors on this tut, and I didn't like my own results so much. My fault entirely. It's okay, but a little humdrum in the colors. But I liked my addition of the bat floaties. My son likes them too, lol.

I couldn't find the mask on this. So I subbed my own. I did a lot of subbing my own elements and tubes. I lost something along the way, though some things I liked better. Trial and error. Even though I missed the mark here, it's not a bad little tag. I'll use it. But I'll keep playing to get a tag I like better.

I got a lot of the images from a tube artist called Billy. He does some nice work.


Tutorial Used: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/seasonofthewitchvol1.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!