Fae



I love this fairy!! I got it as a freebie from a promotion at MPT. It was one of those buy 2 get 1 free kind of promos. I love this! I couldn't wait to do something with her. I have a bunch more of these fairies that I want to get, too. But this particular one really spoke to me. :)

This tut is very very simple, but I loved it anyway. It didn't tell you what colors or fonts or elements to use. It left it entirely up to you. I used the elements that came with the fairy (butterflies) and I added a texture. I'm just so happy with this. It looks how I envisioned it in my head. Very satisfying.

Tutorial Used: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/noname.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!