Do You Believe



I had some fun with this tut. I found it to be a bit confusing in parts, but that might have just been me. Sometimes I jump ahead, thinking I know where this is going, only to find out I went the wrong way. Ooops. That's not the tut writer's fault. Just mine.

I started this out with different colors, and hated it. But after changing it numerous times, I was finally satisfied with the colors. I guess it was a dumb idea to use these two fairy tubes together, because it seems like all the elements would clash with one or the other. I finally got it to a point where I was satisfied with it. I don't know, I think it's a look that has to grow on you, but this tag just sort of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I can't explain why. I just have a fondness for it.

I think my look is very different from the tut, but that's okay. I am not crazy about the tube used in the tut, so I like that mine is very different. And I like my colors better. And I like my sparkles. (Yay Xenofex!) I also added some glitter in the frame. I altered the word art, too. I guess I changed it a lot, huh?



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/kirstyskeepsakes/do-you-believe


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!