Let It Snow 2



I like Christmas tags, what can I say?

I rather liked the snow on this. I tried to do my own, and I couldn't get it to look this good, so I went back to the supplied snow.

I didn't like how they edited the bow to get the tag in under it, but I suppose it wasn't that awkward. The end result was okay, and the practice will do me good. I did do some editing of my own though. I didn't like how you could see part of the words on the tag. I colored them out. Then I copied and pasted some new snowflakes in over them, to cover up the parts that got erased when I took out the words. I was happier with it then.

Not a bad little tag.



Tutorial Used: http://www.bluedreamdesigns.co.uk/Letitsnow_tutorial.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!