Vintage Emphemera



Okay, I'm really behind in my posts, so I'm going to try to catch you all up to what I've been doing. This could take a while, LOL! I've been very busy. And learning all kinds of stuff!

This design is called Vintage Emphemera. Don't ask me what that means, I haven't a clue. I wasn't really crazy about this tut because it used a cluster frame that really did most of the work for you. Kind of a bummer. But it is very feminine and pretty. I kind of liked my tube better than the original because of the colors. But you can't go wrong with Jenesko. She's fantastic. You can tell when I start getting bored with a tut - I start adding plug ins, LOL.


Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/kylietutorials/vintageephemera


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!