Spring Daze


This was just for fun. I look for tuts that use PinUp Toons art, and stumbled across this. I thought it looked very sweet and innocent. A friend of mine must have agreed, because she wanted one for her daughter to hang in her room. Her daughter is also internet savy (like all kids her age I guess), so I made her the matching siggy, complete with animated butterflies. I hope she liked it.

I moved the butterflies into a slightly different position, though. For some reason, on the sample, they almost look like fruit flies or something, ROFL! The seemed better suited a little ways away from the girl.

This is very easy, but quite charming.



Tutorial Used: http://designsbyirishlass.blogspot.com/2009/04/spring-daze.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!