Signature Challenge:



Boy oh boy, the rocker chick theme is a common one, huh?

I'm not a heavy rock fan, my styles steer more toward folk music, but I wanted to compete in the challenge. So I searched for some rocker tubes in my collection. It was a bit more cartoon looking that the tube used, but quite frankly, the one used doesn't look all that cute to me anyway. (Why do rock chicks always look so pissed off?) I also didn't care for the microphone in the kit. But there was a companion tube with a mic, so that worked better for me. The bouncing font was an accident, and I was going to fix it, but it seemed to go with the blasting speaker theme, so I left it, lol.

I played with some more plug ins with this. That was interesting, but I'm not sure I'll use it again. We'll see.



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/kylietutorials/listentoyourheart



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!