Femme Garden


This was a cute kit. I was pleased to see they had a blue color scheme AND an orange one, because I'm more a fan of the orange than the blue. So that left me a happy camper, lol.

I tried a new plug in on this called Metal Work. I may use that again. I wasn't completely sold on it, not yet, but it was interesting. I have been looking for a plug in that gives a metallic look without losing the color of the original. This is at least closer to what I was looking for than what I've found previously.

I actually liked my version better than the original. :)


Tutorial Used: http://designsbyirishlass.blogspot.com/2009/04/femme-garden.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!