Creative Challenge: Star Struck



I rather liked this challenge. This was where they give you the tube, the frame, the font, the mask and the brush, and you are to apply it as you see fit. You have to be sure to use all the given elements, and you can only add a couple outside elements.

I added the huge star. That was a plug in. I liked the looks of it. I never thought that I would use that plug in, but hey, it fit! Then I added the HSB noise to the little stars in the frame. I really faded out the mask, though. It looked rather gaudy when it was full opacity.

And to my surprise, I won the weekly challenge with this! WOOOHOO!!


Tutorial Used: None


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!