Black Eyed Susans




I did this tut for fun. It had some interesting techniques in it for doing the background with plug ins. It also had some techniques for highlighting the edges of the flowers, which was neat to learn, but in this case, I'm not sure I liked the effect, at least on these particular photos. To me, it made the flowers look wilted or dead, LOL! Yuk. But I've also had people tell me they like the colors better. (I don't, but I guess I'm more of a bright yellow kinda gal.)

I did it both ways. First I did it just like the tut (only with a different tube). That's the darker image on the bottom. Then I remade it the way I wanted to see it. That's the brighter yellow image on top. See which one you like better. :)



Tutorial Used: http://www.sophisticatsimonepsptutorials.com/tutorials/BlackEyedSusan/BLACK_EYED_SUSAN.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!