Back to School



I'm so excited! Someone told me about this internet group that is a teaching group for PSP. They call it PSP University. I signed up, figuring what do I have to lose? It's a teaching group, and it's free, two of my favorite combinations in PSP land. ;)

The group is set up with classes. Undergrad, freshman, sophomore, junior, senior. With lots of classes within each of those categories. You start at the beginning and work your way through. Cool! The undergrad courses focus a lot on the basics with being copyright compliant. Boy, where was that a couple months ago, when I was screwing up right and left, huh? LOL!

I started with the undergrad classes, and in one night (okay, it was a long night sitting up worried about a loved one in the hospital, and no work to go to in the morning), I zipped through all eight of the undergrad classes. So far, I've passed them all! Yay! And they sent me the final exam yesterday. I took it and submitted my test. Now I just have to wait until Monday to see if I passed. (Bummer, they don't grade on weekends. You know, like they have a life outside of the internet or something. LOL.) Yeah, yeah. I know. Normal people don't live on the internet like I do, ROFL. I'll have to be patient.

This is so much fun. I'm in heaven. They taught me how to make a watermark, and explained some things about who to credit and how, that I was fuzzy on. Far out!

I'm posting my final exam submissions with this entry. Or at least the creative portions. There is a written portion, too. (Not to worry, they prepare you well for it.) I won't explain what I was supposed to do, but you can see what it looks like. I could have done it incorrectly, I don't know yet. I'll keep you posted. But I liked how they turned out! One, I plan on using for a while. It makes me smile. :)

Shoot, Marquette was never this much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!