Tutorial Challenge 8: Sunny Day



I loved this scrap kit. The colors were so vibrant and spring-like! And the tut was easy and lovely. I fiddled with it some. I added the glitter, the yellow gradient glow, and the animation to the butterfly. Probably over-did it, but I just wanted to see some movement, lol.

I didn't really learn anything new on this tut, but it was good practice. And I liked the looks of it a lot. The original had a tube that was probably better suited for the design, but I didn't have the cash to throw at it, so I went with a tube I had from Popeye Wong. He has some terrific designs, and is incredibly generous to our group. I thought it went well with the frame and I was pretty happy with it. Boy, everytime I scope out his webpage, I get all kinds of inspiration. I just have to use some more of his designs. He has some really fun tubes. Check out his website: http://www.popeyewong.com/eng/toons.htm.



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/kylietutorials/sunnyday


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!