Time



My nephew is celebrating tonight. He has reached a huge milestone, and we are all very proud of his achievement. He is nine months sober, and is receiving his medallion from AA. He's come a long way in the past several months, taking charge and working hard to improve the way he lives. It took a lot of strength and heart for him to take his first step on this journey alone, and even more strength and determination to remain true to his purpose and to come so far.

He is in another state, and I couldn't be there in person to congratulate him, so I made this little tribute to his success. His mother is visiting, so I'll send it home with her to deliver to him. I have a lot of respect for his hard work, and I am so thrilled about his gains.

I don't know what the proper etiquette is, to express my happiness for his accomplishment. I hope sending him this little token will help to express my happiness for him. I wanted him to know that his family is behind him, and proud of him, even if we don't always know the right thing to say or do to demonstrate this.



Tutorial Used: None


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!