This was a very fun tutorial to do! I really enjoyed it. In fact, I bought the tube because I really liked the looks of this. (It was the bubbles that go me. They're just fascinating, aren't they? LOL!)

I also went a little nuts. They had a sale at the tube store, and discounted artists' entire collections. Well, I did a little math, and wrote down all the kits I wanted to buy, if they go on sale. If I bought them all individually, they would be more expensive than buying the whole entire collection! So I did it. I purchased PinUp Toons collection. I figured I would get the most use out of his work, since it's more G rated. I'd love to get the Janesko collection as well, but that's more expensive, and I wouldn't use it as often. So I think I made a good deal. And now I am just dying to play with all my new art! LOL!

As far as the tutorial went, I did run into a problem. I couldn't quite figure out how they did the window view. I tried to get mine to look like the tutorial's, and I tried to go back and see if I missed something in the tutorial, but I couldn't quite figure that out. Hmph. I played with the garden art, and with the skyblue background, until I finally got a look I was okay with, but it isn't like the original, and I'm not quite sure how it was done. Perhaps I misread something. I'll go back to it sometime, and see if I can figure this out. For now, I'm stumped.

But I liked the rest of it, and how it all came together. Some tutorials I just love doing, and this is just one of them.



Tutorial Used: http://littlemamaspsptutorials.homestead.com/BathtimeLuxuriesTutorial.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!