Serenity Prayer, One Year


You've seen me post about my nephew before, the one who is in AA. I did a tag for him for his 9 month anniversary. Well, his buddy had just hit his One Year anniversary, and he asked if I would mind creating something for him, too.

I didn't want to duplicate what I did for my nephew, so I asked him for some suggestions. He mentioned the Serenity Prayer. I'm quite familiar with that prayer. I've carried it on a card in my wallet for decades. But I didn't realize there was more to the prayer. I tried to google it, so that I could just copy and paste the words instead of running the risk of a typo, and I found a longer version! Very cool. And it looks very appropriate for AA. After that, I used my new tube, and applied a stone background, some footsteps and a clock and a key, and came up with a design similar to, but not the same as, the one I did for my nephew.

(He said his friend really liked it!)


Tutorial Used: None


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!