Color Challenge 9: Red & Black


Now I loved this tutorial. It was very simple. But I liked the looks of it, and I had some fun making it. I love the tube I used on this! I was looking for an excuse to use it, and the red & black challenge was the perfect excuse. :)

I enjoyed playing with brushes on this. I need to do more of that. I guess I don't do too many tuts that use brushes, come to think of it. On this one, the look was a grungy splatter. Fun! I guess in this case, the grungy splatters took the place of a mask or doodles, giving a different background look. And I got to use the overlapping names again. (This tutorial was by the same author as the Sparkling Rose, which used that technique, too.) I love that look. So I got to do the whole hard rock look, without the sneering, pierced, unpleasantries, LOL.



Tutorial Used: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/tooobvious.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!