Caricature Challenge: DS


Before


After


Okay, now for something completely different! ROFL!

This week's challenges included a caricature challenge. How fun!

I glanced through some of the submissions, and there were some really good ones. Not much chance of beating them. So I decided to have some fun with it. I tried to think up the silliest picture of DS that I had. Not too difficult to find one, since he likes to ham it up for the camera. A certain birthday photo jumped to mind right away. Blue tongue, funky glasses... Just the amount of silly I was aiming for!

Not only did I get a chance to use the expand and contract tools, but I got to use my first script! (One built into the program.) Cool!!

I had a blast with this tutorial. And it wasn't hard. Give it a try!



Tutorial Used: http://www.pinoy7.com/psptutorials/9/caricature/p1.shtml


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!