Blowing Bubbles



This tag I did because I was dying to make the tube blow bubbles. I had seen a tut somewhere, though for the life of me I can't remember where. Never did find it. If you know of a tut like that, let me know, will you? I'd love to experiment more with blowing bubbles.

I was disappointed, after starting this tut, to discover that the animation was simply to make the bubble appear to glimmer, not to move. Rats. So I set out to find some kind of animation to help me here. I did stumble across a tut that showed you how to make a girl blow bubbles (though not specifically my tube). Cool! I played with it some, and while I'm not completely thrilled with the results, I am reasonably happy with them. I wish I had made more frames to the animation to make it go smoother. Maybe added more bubbles. But it's okay. I loved making this animation from scratch though. Very satisfying. But I wish I had more tutorial help with animations. They kind of intimidate me sometimes.

I created the paper on this, and I'm really thrilled that I could do it. I just used a brush with little flowers, and used the grid to help me with placement. I liked it! I definitely want to explore more with paper making.

My friends weren't so crazy about this tag, but I really like it. I'm not sure why. I love watching the bubbles. And I'm rather proud of figuring out how to make it work.



Sig Tutorial Used: http://thefishqueenandtheprincessofpinkdopsp.blogspot.com/2009/03/blowing-bubbles-new-tutorial.html

Bubble Tutorial: http://www.designsbyjoy2.net/Animation/Bubbles.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!