Signature Challenge: If the Crown Fits



I did not like this week's signature challenge at all. I disliked the tube (they used Gorjuss, and I just can't seem to warm up to them), I disliked the style, I wasn't thrilled with the type of animation. So, little redeeming value for me, lol, except that it's always good to learn new techniques, and I had never used that kind of animation before. Blinkies. Interesting. I didn't like them in this, but maybe I'll find a better use for them later. They were a pain to insert, particularly because they were TINY. But I finally realized I could zoom in and have a much easier time of it.

As I said, I did NOT like the cartoon tube they used. So I played around with some free art that I had. It gave it a more adult, and more wistful feel, I think. At least that's what I was going for. And much more of a romantic look. I preferred that, and was satisfied with my results. I won't use the siggy, but that's okay. I just wanted the learning experience. It won't win the challenge, I'm sure. Gorjuss art is VERY popular, so I'm sure people will be disappointed that I didn't use it. Oh well.



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/littlemamadeespsptuts/if-the-crown-fits



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!