Signature Challenge: Delicious



I did this siggy for the forum that does not vote. They posted a tutorial they wanted us to do, and I really didn't care for it. Odd, because I normally like siggys in the rose shades. But the tube on this kinda turned me off. So, I had no qualms about substituting it with another. I just grabbed one of my free tubes that I got at a different forum, and went at it. I didn't expect to like this siggy, but now I do! Once I got rid of the pinup in the fur, and toned down the elements a tad, it was rather cool!

There was no animation on this tag. I was a bit bored, and I found inspiration in the elements of the kit. They included a feather. In a previous tutorial, there was a feather too, which included an animation that wrote out "SWAK" with the feather. But in that tutorial, they just gave you the animation. You didn't have to create it. Well, I had intended on playing around with that idea and creating my own animation, where the feather wrote out my name or something else. I thought this would be a great time to play with that idea again. So here is the result! A siggy that signs my name! (I'm just so darned proud of myself, LOL!)

Now I'm happy with the tag. I thought the original was tacky, but now I like it in calmer solids and less embellishment. And I'm just tickled with my signing animation!! I wasn't really sure of what I was doing. I just took my name and started erasing it. I tried that in AS, and it looked okay in how it printed out. So then I went back and put in the feathers. That worked pretty good too, but I didn't like the way it ended, with the feather just stuck there, dotting the "I." So i threw in some more feathers, and tried to get the feather to float down. Now I'm happy, LOL!

I know the animation's not perfect, but it's the best I've ever done with no tutorial to guide me, so I'm thrilled.



Tutorial Used: http://lisascreativecluttertoo.blogspot.com/2009/03/glam.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!