Siggy Challenge 5: About Girls



This is from last week's tutorial challenge, About Girls. I discovered a whole bunch of free artwork on MPT, so that's where the art came from. I liked the look of this tube on this tutorial. I'm not sure why. I guess it sort of took that whole girly girl idea and gave it a sexier tone. And I liked the necktie amongst all the makeup and shoes. Something about the contrast, I guess. The tube is a bit racy, so I wonder if I will bring the censors running. Oh well. It got through challenge week. What more can I ask for?

I sure would like to be able to find a site like photobucket that allows for a bit of nudity, and in a gif format. If you know of one, let me know, okay?

I didn't really learn anything new with this tut, so this was for practice. I love practice, lol.



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/kylietutorials/aboutgirls


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!