Scrap Kit Challenge



This was the first scrap kit challenge that I liked a lot. The colors are so vibrant and happy. We were to use this kit, and nothing added from any other kit. We can add tubes, so I added my Griffin fairy. I added a mask as well. This challenge left me feeling happy and bright. :)

It was after I submitted this siggy that one of the list moms contacted me. She gave me some advice about resizing my siggys. I've been sizing them down for this blog, but I haven't for the challenges. I guess that's not a good thing, lol. So I'll be resizing now. I'll make most of my siggys the same size as will fit in this blog, for consistency.

By the way, she was very very nice to me, and complimented me on my work! It really felt good to hear that from someone who is much more experienced with this stuff. Made my day! :)


Tutorial Used: None


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!