Rock It



This week's tutorial was rather fun! I disliked the original when I saw it. I couldn't appreciate the tube that was used. So when I was jumping around looking for a tube of my own choosing, I ran across my favorite little hippie of Popeye Wong's. I love this tube. After that, the tutorial became much more enjoyable.

I kept messing with the colors. I didn't like the red black orange theme on the tut. This was probably too colorful, but that's okay with me. It went well with her tshirt, lol.

I liked the noise effect on this. I hadn't used that before. (And it was in my new Eye Candy! I love getting the opportunity to play with that!) I would use that again.

During the tut, I got hung up a bit. The directions called for using the checkerboard pattern fill that comes with PSP. The only problem is, it didn't come with MY PSP! A kind person on one of my boards shared hers with me. What a nice gal!

I do have an itch to redo this tag, making it look more retro. Very Peter Max, if I can manage that. (I'm dating myself, I know.) I just want to use designs more typical of the 1960s and 70s. And use that hippie tube again. Perhaps play with a little animation, too.

We'll see...



Tutorial Used: http://littlemamaspsptutorials.homestead.com/RockItTut.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!