Kiss Me I'm Irish



Okay, I'm behind here, LOL! I haven't been very timely in my postings this week. I'm sorry. But I do have good reason. First off, my birthday was last week. So that was a big distraction from my online responsibilities. Especially when DH gave me the Eye Candy bundle for my birthday!! WOOHOO!! (I've been playing, lol!) Then, my MIL came home from the nursing home, for good! Quite a lot of work. Quite a lot of celebration. And quite a lot of wondering what we've gotten ourselves into... But I digress. In summary, the past week has been crazy. I'm going to do some posting here to catch up.

This was done as a tutorial. I've been getting a lot of experience at color changing, especially with all the St. Pat's stuff. I don't know why, but much of the tuts out there are a pale green. I prefer the darker tones. So I fiddled with the colors to get different elements to match better. I love that manual color adjustment!! LOVE it! And I'm giving it quite the work out.

The tutorial is called Kiss Me I'm Irish. I'm not thrilled with my paper choices on this, but I still prefer it over the light green.


Tutorial Used: http://www.bluedreamdesigns.co.uk/Kissmeimirish.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!