Heavenly Love


I did this for a game on a forum. It was the game where someone requests that you make a certain tutorial for them, and then when you're done, you request a tutorial that you would like to see done.

I thought this was a pretty sig. I didn't have the kit (you had to purchase it), I didn't have the tube, also PTU (pay to use), and I didn't have the Eye Candy plug in that was needed. So basically, I had nothing to match the original tutorial piece. But I got it as close as I could. I was very happy with it, but I don't know if the person who requested it will feel the same way. In this game, you're supposed to use what you have, and not buy anything, so I doubt she expected an exact replica.

I liked this one myself.



Tutorial Used: http://www.suzcreations.simplydevilish.co.uk/tutorials/Heavenly%20Love/HeavenlyLove.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!