Egg Hunt



I asked someone to make this for me, but I liked it so well, I wanted to learn to make it myself. So I jumped in and bought the PinUp Toons holiday pack, and had some fun. Another reason I wanted to make this tutorial is because I finally got my purchase of Xenofex 2! YAY! I love this plugin, and I'm having a blast with it. I was scoping out tuts that used it, so I could get some experience, and this one gave me the chance to work with the cloud feature. This is great. (And DH is hinting that I might get Eye Candy for my birthday, so that purchase has been put on hold for at least a week. Yippee!)

Oh, with with that purchase of the PinUp Toons pack, I am also now licensed with CILM. So I'm eyeing some Janesco tubes next. We'll see. There isn't a full pack that I really want, the way I wanted the one PinUp Toons pack, but I've discovered I can always do a custom pack. Wish I'd noticed that earlier, lol.




Tutorial Used: http://josbits2-tuts4u.blogspot.com/2009/03/egg-hunt.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!