Easer Bunnies



I was looking for an excuse to use my new Keith Garvey tube, Bunny. I finally found an Easter tutorial. So far, I haven't seen a whole lot of those that don't use a lot of cutsey little chicks, bunnies and birds. This one did too, but it wasn't quite as bad as some, and I took out some that I wasn't fond of. The little bunny I found a long time ago, but I no longer know where. He wasn't quite as cartoon-like as the ones I've been finding. I liked the squirrels; they came with the free kit for this. This is not the style I was hoping for, but it turned out better than I expected. There was something about the tube the tutorial used that kind of creeped me out, LOL! I like my tube better.

After I finished making the tag, DH said he wanted some animation in it. He was disappointed that it was just a jpg image. So, at his request, I added the butterfly on the fence. I started to mess with colorizing it, because it was a very faint blue to start with, and ended up looking white on the tag. But the darker blue made it fade into all the blue in the background, no matter where I placed it. So I thought I would color it a pink. I made it too light at first, then went in to try again, and it opened up with this coloring on it. I liked it so much that way, I didn't want to keep going. I know it isn't a perfect match, only the pink tips on the wings were really matched to the pink in the tag. But it looked sweet with the pink and orange yellow coloring, so I went with it.




Tutorial Used: http://designsbyirishlass.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-bunnies.html


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!