Color Challenge: Purple and Black


Okay, this purple really came out more pink than purple. It didn't look far off of what the rest of the girls were using, but I guess it's kinda pushing the limit on the purple color. But what the heck. I got a kick out of this challenge. I found a kit with colors I could work with, and I found a great tube. When I was all done, I went searching for a mask, and I wasn't really happy with them, until I tried animating this one, that is. I thought it gave it a kind of sizzle look, with I loved here. It fit well with the sexy cute theme. (That was the name of the kit I used.) Dear Hubby really likes this tube. Can't imagine why. ;)



Tutorial Used: None


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!