Butterflies Challenge


In this challenge, we were supposed to just use the tutorial as a guide, but feel free to substitute other artwork, other masks, other elements, etc. I pretty much subbed on everything, yet used the same basic idea. Then I animated the butterflies too. I had trouble with that. They wanted to flutter exactly the same. I tried to create one that was faster, but it still seemed to slow down to the same rate when I put it into the background. Finally, I redid the flutter animation, using half the number of frames, then doubled the frames. It gave it a slightly different flutter. Finally. I'll have to play with that some more. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong the first time.

This challenge is not a voting challenge.



Tutorial Used: http://suzcreations.simplydevilish.co.uk/tutorials/Butterflies/Butterflies.htm


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!