Sprite


This used the same kind of glitter that was in the LOVE tutorial, except this was a little more scattered. I love the way this turned out. And I have GOT to get that plug in. It's costly - even more than I paid for the PSP. Dh told me to get it, bless his heart. But I can't justify that right now, and well, the bills are calling louder than my hobbies. Perhaps if we can pick up a little at work (it's the slow season for us) then I might consider it. But for the moment, I'm just going to enjoy the free demo version, and hope we start to get busy at work so my hours increase (and my paycheck).



Tutorial Used: http://www.fall3nangel.com/ButterflySprite.html

The plug in is Alien Skin Xenofex 2. You cam get a 30 day free demo here.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!