Revised Preset Shape Submission


After exploring other challenges, I discovered one for creating a preset shape from a dingbat font. Very cool! But it also clued me in that I did the previous challenge incorrectly. Whoops. At least I could go back and delete it and re-enter. Sometimes this program makes me feel so foolish.

I went back and redid the "Cut Out a Photo With Preset Shapes" tutorial.

The purpose of the tutorial was to take a preset shape and use it to cut out a photo. I used the preset shape of a puzzle piece, since autism is a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

In my next post I'll show you how I took a dingbat font and created a preset shape. Then I used this same technique I used here and used it to cut out a photo.



Tutorial: http://www.cafemom.com/group/14196/boards/read/5579877/HELP_How_do_I_use_the_shapes_to_cut_out_a_picture


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!