Pretty Little Girl Challenge


This week's siggy challenge is called Pretty Little Girl. It featured one of those Gorjuss tube, and quite honestly, they are far too youthful and cutsie for my tastes. I had no intention of purchasing a tube for that one. But I did have some of those lovely free tubes I got last night from Zindy Zone, so I substituted that. It's a whole different look and feel to it now.

I had a new plug in, called DSB Bright Noise. It's a glitter add in. That was pretty simple and basic, no hassles at all.

I'm getting more confident with these siggy challenges. They are getting easier. Or maybe I'm lucking out and getting easy siggys, LOL!



Tutorial Used: http://sites.google.com/site/littlemamadeespsptuts/pretty-little-girl



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!