My First Independent Siggy!


After making that Love Bug siggy, a friend told me that her husband wanted to know if I would make him a pin up siggy!

It sounded like fun. I had a scrap kit I bought for myself which was very masculine. I'm surrounded by men in this house, so I got something without any bows and lace. This one is called Man Oh Man. Perfect for a man's siggy, don't you think? After all, what guy doesn't like duct tape? And screws? (No pun intended. Okay, you're right. Yes it was.)

I don't know if my friend's hubby was really serious or not. Hard to tell over the internet. But I rather liked the creative challenge of it. And let it not be said that I discriminate against men. ;)

I showed it to Dh. I asked him if it was manly enough. He thought it was, so I thought that was a safe thing to send along to my friend.

So what do you think of my Man-Siggy?

This was completely without a net, now. No tutorials, nothing to go off of. I can't say that I've ever seen a Man-Siggy before. (Not that I was looking for one, but I don't think I've seen one anyway.) I used a purchased kit, a full size kit, also new experiences. (Wow, lots of downsizing, by the way.)

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with this. I think it's masculine, sexy, and rather fun, if I do say so myself. Of course, a year from now I may look back at my first independent attempt and cringe at my lack of skill. But after only a few weeks of scrapbooking, I'm rather pleased with it. It came out better than I expected.

Do you like it?



Tutorial Used: none

Scrapbook Kit: Man oh Man by Gingerscraps http://gingerscraps.net/shop.htm

Artwork: Garv Guy, © Keith Garvey MPT2610 http://garvgraphx.com
Tube Purchased from: My PSP Tubes





.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!