My First Creative Challenge



They have this cool thing called a Creative Challenge. That's where you are given a tube, frame, mask, font and brushes, and you are to create a siggy. You must use all of the goodies. (You can enter twice, and split them up between the two, but you must use all goodies between the two.) It must be sized appropriately, so that it isn't cut off when you post it. (I resized it larger here for better viewing).

I got some more practice with brushes on this. The flowers behind my name were brushed in. I also got practice at resizing masks. To get this to look the way I wanted, I resized the mask to fit around the frame, which was kinda fun. I also got all my frames and masks that were given to me (from the tutorial group)uploaded into the program! That was neat. FINALLY my tubes are readily available, too. And I've started uploading my brushes. To do these things, I had to learn where they are all located, which was a challenge in itself. But now that I know where they are, it will be easier to use them.

I feel so accomplished today!


Tutorial Used: None!


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!