Love Siggy Tutorial


This time I was using Alien Skin to do the glitter. Boy, between that and the Eye Candy software, I know what I want to ask for when my birthday rolls around. I'm using a demo for the time being, but that's only good for 30 days.

Alien Skin did the glitter. Eye Candy did the interesting drop shadow in front of the LOVE. Geez, this stuff just keeps adding to the cost of the PSP software. I guess it's like any hobby. You have to keep pouring money into it.

This was really difficult for me to get the animation right. It was hard to line up. But it's an interesting look, so I'm glad I learned it.



Tutorial Used: http://www.candystreats.co.uk/psptutLOVE.html



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!