It's All In Black And White







I had a challenge in a different forum today. They posted a scrap kit that was all black and white. We were to make a siggy from it, without using any elements from outside the kit. (Masks, tubes and templates were okay, but nothing from another kit.)

I looked through my selection of tubes to see if I had anything in black and white. This tube called Leah by Keith Garvey was as close as I could get. I could do a black and white wash on the tube, to remove all color, but I rather liked the fact that she's in color. I think she stands out more that way. See what you think. I posted both. Do you like the black and white better? Or the color?

The Mask is ButterflyFlutterby Mask 23.

Scrap Kit: http://www.cafemom.com/group/49603/boards/read/4214235/4_shared_scrap_kit_Black_and_White



Tutorial Used: None. This one's all mine, for better or for worse. :D


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preset Shape from a Dingbat Tutorial

Uber Newbie

Jacks Steam Punk, My First Signature Tutorial for PSP!